Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Early bird angel

I'm preparing a bit for the holiday season and I have not forgotten the hectic times last year. It became a bit of a nightmare in the end as postal wise, things weren't quite going as planned. Apparently, normal delivery times did not apply and I was ready to pull out my hair every time a customer inquired why their order hadn't arrived yet.
As soon as a package leaves my hands, it's out of my control and after a few e-mails, I ran out of things to say and ended up feeling sad because the postal services didn't co-operate the way they usually do.
So this year I thought of a way that might encourage people to place their order early and that hopefully can avoid me being bold at the end of the holiday season. :)
Here's the plan...
If you place your order before the 25th of November, which is the last day that I can garantuee arrival before X-mas, you'll be getting a lovely extra surprise...

So I've been cutting a bit of felt...... and some paper.And I made some bodies too.And after assembling them, you get...
Happy angels! :) They are slightly bigger then the happy girls & quite ready to join you for some holiday fun!

Every on line order will get a happy angel added to their package. The only thing you have to do to get this extra surprise is to order before the 25th of November.
That's not really hard is it? You'll have an excuse to go shopping early! :)